Top Social Security Disability Lawyers Representing Individuals and Families in Arkansas
At Gallo Cazort & Co. Law Firm, our Arkansas Social Security disability lawyers are compassionate, experienced advocates for our clients and their families. With deep knowledge of the Social Security disability claims process, we will be with you every step of the way. If your Social Security disability benefits were denied or if you have any questions about your legal rights, professional help is available. For a free, no obligation consultation with a top-rated Arkansas Social Security disability attorney, please contact us today.
An Overview of Social Security Disability Benefits in Arkansas
If you or your loved one is unable to work on a full-time basis due to an injury, illness, or medical condition, Social Security disability benefits are available through the federal government. The Social Security Administration (SSA) operates two disability programs. In Arkansas, you can apply for Social Security disability benefits through:
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI): Social Security Disability Insurance pays benefits to disabled workers who are “insured” by the program. SSDI is funded through payroll tax contributions. Applicants need a sufficient work history based on their age to qualify for benefits. If you have any questions about SSDI eligibility, call our Arkansas Social Security disability attorneys for help.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI): For those who do not qualify for SSDI, Social Security disability benefits may be available through the Supplemental Security Income program. SSI pays out financial support based strictly on disability status and financial need. There is no work history requirement. Contact our Arkansas SSI lawyers today for more information.
Understanding the SSA’s Definition of Disability
To qualify for Social Security disability benefits, an applicant must meet the agency’s definition of disability. The SSA uses a multi-step process to determine who qualifies for disability benefits. Among other things, the Social Security claims examiners will evaluate:
- Current work status;
- The severity of your medical condition;
- Whether your injury/illness/disability is listed
- Your ability to return to your previous job position; and
- Your suitability for alternative employment.
How Our Social Security Disability Lawyer Can Help
Unfortunately, it can be challenging to get access to Social Security disability benefits. Every year, the SSA denies benefits to a large number of qualified applicants. At Gallo Cazort & Co. Law Firm, we are focused going above and beyond to get your claim approved and your SSDI or SSI benefits paid in full. Our Arkansas Social Security disability attorneys are prepared to assist you with all aspects of the claims process, including answering your questions, gathering supporting evidence, filing your claim, handling requests from the SSA, and submitting an appeal.
Contact Our Social Security Disability Attorney Today
At Gallo Cazort & Co. Law Firm, our Arkansas Social Security disability lawyers provide reliable, results-driven representation to our clients. If your Social Security disability claim was denied, we are more than ready to help. Contact our firm now for a free, strictly confidential initial consultation. We handle SSDI and SSI claims throughout Northwest Arkansas, including in Rogers, Fayetteville, Springdale, Bentonville, Eureka Springs, Fort Smith, Harrison, and Russellville. Call (479) 340-0002.