We Represent Clients in Eureka Springs and Throughout Carroll County
At Gallo Cazort & Co. Law Firm, our Eureka Springs Social Security disability attorneys are effective, reliable advocates for our clients. We know the ins and outs of the Social Security disability claims process. If you have questions about your rights or your options, our legal team is more than ready to help. To schedule a no cost, no commitment consultation with a skilled Arkansas Social Security disability lawyer, please call us today.
We Handle All Types of Social Security Disability Claims in Eureka Springs
Serving communities throughout Northwest Arkansas, our attorneys handle the full range of Social Security disability claims. No matter your specific circumstances, we are qualified to help you seek the full financial support that you are entitled to under federal law. Our law firm represents clients in:
- SSDI Claims in Eureka Springs: Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) is supported by your payroll taxes. You must have a sufficient work history in order to qualify for SSDI benefits. If you have questions about bringing an SSDI claim or SSDI appeal, we can help.
- SSI Claims in Eureka Springs: Contrary to SSDI, the Supplemental Security Income (SSI) is strictly based on disability status and financial need. Benefits may be available to people with little or no work history. If you have questions about SSI claims or SSI appeals, we are available to help.
Disability Claim Denied? An Overview of the Appeals Process
Sadly, many people struggle to get access to disability benefits. The Social Security Administration (SSA) initially rejects many meritorious claims. Even a relatively minor mistake could lead to your application being denied. If you received a denial letter in Eureka Springs, you still have options. You can file an appeal. Here are the four basic levels of appeal in Social Security disability claims process:
- Reconsideration: Your claim will get a fresh review from a new pair of eyes.
- Administrative Judge: If the SSA will not cooperate, you can go before an Administrative Judge.
- Appeals Council: If you disagree with an Administrative Judge’s ruling, you can go before a council of several judges.
- Federal Lawsuit: As a last level of appeal, you can take your case to federal court.
Why Rely On the Social Security Disability Attorneys at Gallo Cazort & Co. Law Firm
SSDI and SSI claims are complicated. If you are struggling to get access to the benefits you need to support yourself and your family, you need a top-rated advocate in your corner. At Gallo Cazort & Co. Law Firm, our Eureka Springs Social Security disability attorneys are committed to providing exceptional representation to each and every client.
We are focused on getting results. What sets us apart from other Social Security disability law firms is the personal attention we give to every case. With us, you will get one-on-one time from an attorney who will put energy and resources behind your case. We are more than willing to go above and beyond to protect your rights.
Call Our Eureka Springs Disability Lawyers for Immediate Help
At Gallo Cazort & Co. Law Firm, our Eureka Springs Social Security disability attorneys will protect your rights and help you maximize your benefits. For a free, confidential review of your SSDI or SSI claim, please contact our law firm right away. We represent people in Eureka Springs and throughout the surrounding region in Carroll County, including in Berryville, Green Forest, Alpena, Oak Grove, and Beaver.
Call (479) 340-0002.