Top Social Security Disability Lawyers Representing Individuals and Families in Bentonville and Throughout Northwest Arkansas
At Gallo Cazort & Co. Law Firm, our Bentonville Social Security disability attorneys are effective, experienced advocates for clients. We are ready to go the extra mile to get you and your family the full financial support that you deserve under the law. If you are struggling to recover SSDI or SSI benefits in Bentonville, our legal team can help. To schedule a no cost, no obligation initial consultation with a top-rated Arkansas disability lawyer, please contact us today.
We Handle the Full Range of Social Security Disability Claims
There are two primary federal disability programs: Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI). At Gallo Cazort & Co. Law Firm, we have the skills, knowledge, and experience to help individuals and families with all types of disability claims. If your SSDI claim was denied in Bentonville or if your SSI claim was denied in Bentonville, our attorneys can help you bring an appeal.
What is a Disability?
To obtain SSDI or SSI benefits, you must meet all applicable eligibility requirements. The Social Security Administration (SSA) uses a basic five-step process in evaluating a claim:
- Work Status: If you make too much money ($1,260 per month for SSDI claims in 2020), you will be ruled ineligible for disability benefits.
- Severity of Condition: Your medical condition must be severe to the point that it limits your ability to perform basic work.
- Listed Impairments: The SSA keeps a list of qualifying impairments. While often easier to get approved with a listed condition, you can still file for benefits even if your disability is not listed.
- Ability to Return to Position: The SSA will determine if you can return to your previous job. If so, you are not considered disabled.
- Suitability for New Work: In some cases, workers may be required to ‘adjust’ to a new vocation. A worker who can perform an alternative position may be denied benefits.
A disability claim could be denied for a wide range of different reasons—from questions about the medical evidence to disputes over financial eligibility. No matter your issue, our Bentonville, AR Social Security lawyers can help.
Why Choose Our Bentonville Social Security Disability Attorneys
With extensive experience handling SSDI and SSI claims in Northwest Arkansas, we are prepared to go above and beyond to get you the best results. When you reach out to our law office, you will have a chance to speak to a Bentonville Social Security disability lawyer who will give your case the time, focus, and resources that it deserves. As an example of what we do, our attorneys prepare pre-hearing briefs for judges in disability appeals. While not required, we want to make sure that our clients are in the very best position to get a favorable decision.
Call Our Bentonville, AR Social Security Disability Lawyers Today
At Gallo Cazort & Co. Law Firm, our Arkansas Social Security disability attorneys provide personalized, solutions-driven legal advocacy to clients. If your SSDI claim or SSI claim was denied in Bentonville, we can help. To set up a free, completely confidential initial consultation, please contact our law firm today. We represent clients in Bentonville and throughout the surrounding communities in Benton County.
Call (479) 340-0002.